- 26 x 1.95 inch mountain bike tire for off road riding.
- Wide, blocky knobs provide traction on loose or rocky terrain.
- Outer knobs extend over tire edge for sidewall protection.
- Fits internal rim widths 19mm to 29mm.
- PSI rage 40 to 65
- Tightly spaced, blocky tread minimizes rolling resistance until braking allows the knobs to truly dig in.
- Supportive side knobs deliver traction when trying to keep the bike upright on off-camber surfaces.
- Rear tire of choice for our enduro athletes, while also excelling as a front tire on hardpack trails.
- 670 g
- Kenda model K831 alfa-bite style ATB tire
- Alpha bite, tire, 26''x1.95, Wire, Clincher, Black
- Kenda, Alpha bite, tire, 26''x1.95, Wire, Clincher, Black
- Sport Type: Cycling
- Well Made - Bike fender built with the durable PP materials, has excellent flexibility and great extension, will not break under the high temperature.
- Simple & Effective - Bike fenders can prevent splattering and flying debris from the front wheels, keeping you and your bike clean, available for most bikes.
- Practical Design - The MTB mudguard compatible with bicycle front fork and rear seat, and Downtube, it protects your fork stanchions and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and...
- Easy Installation - Easy to Install - Easy to Install and Disassemble, uses ties to attach the front fenders to the bridge and stanchions.
- 12 Months Hassle-Free - Warranty to ensure the enjoyment of your purchase. and Four Point Fixed avoid sliding to makes your bike look much cooler after installation keeps you and your bike cleaner.
- 【UK Stock】Kenda K849. About 3-5 work days shipping time.Size:24x1.95, 50-507 ISO, Casing TPI 22,40-65PSI,2.8-4.6BAR,280-460KPA,Wire bead,Tube-type.
- 【Premium Quality&Durably Constructed】Kenda K849 MTB tires are tough built with excellent durability, puncture resistance,traction,it suits for rider who like bike drifting.
- 【High Grip & Stability】Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs, provide tremendous grip both in the straights and in the turns and riding stability. Ideal choice for all mountain to...
- 【Deep Grooves Design】 Deep grooves between the external tire thread, lead water, mud, snow away from the surface. Excellent for use on mud, sand,rocky, or in wet riding condition.Its solid...
- 【Customer Service Guaranteed】We are committed to provide every customer with high quality and professional service.Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions.You will find our brand...
- 【US STOCK】 We have 2 US warehouses, We will ship directly from the US Stock, The product will be expedited freely delivered to you about 2-5 business days that shipped by "USPS/UPS".
- 【Tire】 Mountain bike standard tires 26 x 1.95", which is built with high quality rubber and steel wire, good quality, big brand, suitable for all terrain, also can be used for cross-country or...
- 【Detail】 Kenda K1187 26 x 1.95 Mountain bike tire, Casing TPI 30, 40-65PSI, 2.8-4.6BAR, 280-460KPA, Wire bead. If you wanna get more tire's details, see the attached picture please.
- 【Customer Service】 We are committed to provide every customer with high quality goods and professional service. If you have any problem before or after purchasing, please contact us in time, we...
- 【Package Includes】 1PC MTB Tires, does not Include Tube and Rim.
- Steering specific front designed to provide maximum cornering traction.
- Tube-type tire with a wire bead, these tires are very durable.
- Cross-country trail
- Dirt loose rocky wet mud
- 829 grams
- Rubber Compound: Standard Tire Bead: Wire Tire Detail Color: Black Tire Diameter: 26" Tire Width: 2.1"
- First-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with easy rolling characteristics
- Versatile and easy-rolling profile which adapts perfectly to any surface
- Excellent puncture protection thanks to high-quality, three-layer Tubeless Ready-enabled casing
- Outstanding grip and high mileage thanks to Pure Grip Compound
- E-Bike Rated Mountain Bike Tire up to 25 km/h
- 【US STOCK】Mountain bike tires will be expedited freely delivered to you in about 3-7 business days that shipped by "USPS/UPS". Please confirm the size is right which you ordered before checkout.
- 【Tire Options】1pcs 26/27.5/29 inch bike tire available. You can choose Puncture/Flimsy, Fold/Unfold. The function of "puncture" can effectively avoid blowing the tire. And "fold" tire is supported...
- 【Durable & Higher Stability】The side of mtb tire is covered by the mesh's fine convex lines, which is effective to reduce wear and tear, Offers excellent cornering stability. Best choice for a...
- 【Rolling force minimum】Maxxis m333 bike tire has a very good orientation and handling. 65PSI tire can bear higher tire pressure, Combining exceptional rolling speed and grip.
- 【Customer Service】We are committed to provide every customer with high quality and professional service. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. We will solve it in 24 hours.
There are so many types of mountain bike tires to choose from, but they all have one thing in common: they need to be tough enough for the rough terrain. Luckily for you, we’ve got 26 of the best mountain bike tires currently on the market reviewed and ranked by their tread type in our most recent guide.
What are the Best 26 Mountain Bike Tires?
1. Continental Trail King
2. Schwalbe Marathon Mondial
3. Specialized Ground Control Sport
4. Kenda Nevegal Race Tire
5. Maxxis Ardent Race Tire
6. Michelin Wild Rock’R 2 Wire, 29 x 2″
7. Maxxis High Roller II, 27 x 3″
8. Panaracer Fire XC Pro Tires, 27 x 1-1/4″
9. WTB Wolverine Comp Tires, 26 x 4″
If you haven’t caught on by now, 27.5 is the diameter of the wheel in inches which makes it obviously smaller than a 29er wheel. The change in wheel size makes a noticeable difference in how the bike rides, handles, and more. Niner started out with a commitment to 29 wheels and still aims to push the wheel size to new boundaries. In the end, whichever wheel size you end up going with, you’re going to be stoked on your new bike and the insane places that your bike can take you! Just remember, when it comes down to it, Niner committed to the evolution of the 29 wheel and it wouldn’t be where it is today without that *wink wink*.
Is 27.5 better than 29er? Because of the larger diameter of the wheel, the 29er creates a larger contact patch with the ground and also rolls quite faster when up to speed. Even though it accelerates slower than a 27.5 wheel, 29ers can maintain their speed because of their advanced rollover capabilities compared to a smaller wheel size.5 Mar 2020
Does tire size matter on mountain bike? We’d all like to think that size doesn’t matter, but when it comes to mountain bike wheels, that’s unfortunately not the case. Mountain bike wheels are most commonly referred to by their diameter in inches.
What height is a 26 inch mountain bike for? Height (ft/in) Height (cm) Suggested Wheel Size
————– ———– ——————–
4’10 – 5’3″ 147-160cm 26″
5’4 “- 5’7″ 160 – 170cm 26″
5’5″ – 5’9″ 165 – 175cm 27.5″
5’9″ – 6’0″ 175 – 183cm 27.5”
26 Mountain Bike Tires – Related Questions
Should I get a 27.5 or 29 mountain bike?
Do 29ers climb better?
29ers are better up hills. Bigger wheels are heavier which works against you when climbing, so in this respect it’s a myth. However, if the climb is littered with rocks and steps, the bigger wheel will roll over these momentum sapping obstacles with less effort. … 29ers have more surface contact with the terrain.19 Aug 2015
Are 26 inch wheels too small?
What are the best 26 inch mountain bike tires?
SCHWALBE Black Jack Active Line Tire, 26×1.9-Inch View on Amazon
Maxxis High Roller II Single Compound EXO Folding Tire, 27.5-Inch x 2.4-Inch View on Amazon
panaracer Fire XC Pro Bicycle Tire (Wire Bead, 26×2.1, Black/Red) View on Amazon
Are older mountain bikes still good?
The best used bikes will be those that are only a couple years old. Less than 5, absolutely. Get older than that, and people will probably start wanting more than they’re worth, and you’re going to have a tougher time getting a full history on the bike.22 Mar 2014
Is a 26 inch bike good for me?
Are 27.5 wheels better than 26?
27.5″ versus 26″ Wheels Larger wheels hold more speed than smaller wheels due to rotational inertia, making the 27.5″ a faster ride than a conventional 26″ wheel. … A larger wheel provides better traction due to a larger contact patch, or more simply, the larger wheel means more rubber is touching the ground.
Are 26 mountain bikes obsolete?
26″ has been dead for so long that, while you weren’t looking, 650b became standard and is already on the decline! 29″ is becoming the standard and it’s possible 650b will eventually become only for rear wheels or Plus tires. If 29 becomes the standard over 27.5 I might quit mountain biking. 26 isn’t dead.15 Mar 2019
Are 26 mountain bikes still good?
What are the best tires for mountain biking?
– Maxxis Minion DHF/DHRII.
– WTB Vigilante.
– Maxxis Ardent.
– Vittoria Martello.
– e*thirteen LG1 semi-slick.
What is the best tire pressure for mountain biking?
Proper tire pressure lets your bike roll quickly, ride smoothly, and avoid flats. Narrow tires need more air pressure than wide ones: Road tires typically require 80 to 130 psi (pounds per square inch); mountain tires, 25 to 35 psi; and hybrid tires, 40 to 70 psi.9 Nov 2020
What size tires are best for mountain bike?
For example, if your mountain bike is a 29er, then stick to using 29-inch tires. If you’re currently riding a mountain bike that uses 26-inch tires and want to use bigger ones, then you will be better off upgrading your entire bike to one that’s designed for a larger tire size.
Can you change wheel size on a bike?
A frame is designed to fit a specific size of wheel, with tire clearances appropriate to the type of tire expected to be used. you simply can’t swap in and out different wheel sizes. another is Mountain bike with 2 wheelsets.22 June 2015
What is the air pressure for a 27.5 inch bike tire?
29er Tire Pressure with Tubes 26-30psi
27.5 Tire Pressure with Tubes 26-30psi
27.5 Tire Pressure without Tubes 23-25psi
27.5 Plus Tire Pressure with Tubes 16-18psi
27.5 Plus Tire Pressure without Tubes 14-16psi
Can I put 27.5 wheels on a 29 bike?
Yes, you can put 27.5″ wheels on a 29er bike. … If you put on the smaller wheel size with a standard size tire (27.5 x 2.4ish), you are going to drop your bottom bracket height a fair amount.
What size mountain bike tires should I use?
Rim Width [mm] Tire Width [inch]
21 – 23 2.0 – 2.25
24 – 26 2.25 – 2.5
27 – 30 2.35 – 2.8
30 -35 2.5 – 3.0
How tall should you be to ride a 29er?
If you are under 5’6” tall, a 26-inch mountain bike is still likely to be a better fit. If you’re 5’6′ or taller, you should be able to find a 29er model to fit you. Riders more than 6′ tall can rejoice: You’ll definitely enjoy a more natural riding position with the size and frame geometry of a 29er.
26 Mountain Bike Tires Buying Guide To The Best
Are you looking for a fantastic 26 Mountain Bike Tires? Do you want the best deal, the best value, or the top-of-the-line model? Do you find research to be a source of anxiety?
We understand how you feel, which is why we’ve done all the legwork for you. We’ve looked through all of the choices for 26 Mountain Bike Tires, and we’ve come up with what we believe are the best 26 Mountain Bike Tires on the market right now. We’ve also answered all of your questions, so you can be assured that you’re getting a great deal.
We can predict many of your questions when it comes to purchasing the best, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to 26 Mountain Bike Tires. We believe you would need to know the answers to the following questions in order to fulfill your requirements:
- Can I invest in 26 Mountain Bike Tires?
- What is 26 Mountain Bike Tires going to do for me?
- When shopping for quality 26 Mountain Bike Tires, what should I look for?
- What’s the difference between a decent and a great 26 Mountain Bike Tires?
- Which manufacturers or models are currently dominating the market?
- Where do I look for more information on 26 Mountain Bike Tires?
Although the above questions aren’t exhaustive, you’re likely to have a lot more questions about 26 Mountain Bike Tires. This buying guide and suggestions should provide you with the information you need to get a good deal. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.
If you choose to conduct your research elsewhere, there are a plethora of purchasing guides for 26 Mountain Bike Tires available online, as well as through specialist bloggers, subject matter experts, and word of mouth recommendations. It’s not difficult to get a great deal on one of the best performing keywords1 if you read our guide and follow our recommendations.
Our 26 Mountain Bike Tires purchase guide is completely objective and focused on real-world insights, market data, user reviews, and authenticity. Machine learning AI-enhanced big data analytics, and good old-fashioned analysis, testing, and understanding are all part of our toolkit.
This helps us to compile a detailed list of the top 10 best available keywords1.
Our purchasing recommendation processes and procedures are based on a scientific method that involves, but is not limited to, the following:
- Brand Recognition and Value: Every 26 Mountain Bike Tires producer and brand has its own set of values. Most of them have something special to give, but that doesn’t always mean they’re successful. When creating our guides and recommendations, we consider these factors.
- Selling Points: When it comes to 26 Mountain Bike Tires, what matters when it comes down to the basics?
- What’s included in the package: Are they jam-packed with features and designed to our exacting standards?
- Price: Do you think you’re getting a good deal on 26 Mountain Bike Tires?
- Customer Satisfaction is No. 5 on the list: Is the product consistently receiving high ratings from customers?
- Long-term benefit: Is the purchasing experience brief? Is it possible that certain users are having a negative experience? What does this mean in terms of 26 Mountain Bike Tires?
- Field-Tested Quality: Did the 26 Mountain Bike Tires meet our standards when we put it to the test in real-world scenarios? Was there a place where it fell short or was there one where it excelled?
- Reliability: If the 26 Mountain Bike Tires were well-made and have a professional finish, it may indicate a product that will last longer than others.
We understand that a new 26 Mountain Bike Tires may be published at any time, which is why we update our top 10 list on a regular basis to ensure that we have the most up-to-date information. Return to our list on a regular basis to see if there have been any updates, new feedback, or improvements.
If you deem any of our information to be misleading, biased, incorrect, or no longer reliable, please contact us and let us know. You can still contact us by filling out our contact form. Take a look at our mission statement if you want to learn more about the intent of our website.